Yippee, Two Lines
We found out this week that I am pregnant. Of course we don't necessarily want to share the news with the whole world yet, but I wanted to journal my pregnancy. So that means a "secret" blog. Please when I do give you the link to this blog do not share it with anyone unless you ask first.
So we were aiming for a spring baby. I did a rough calcualtion and figured June would be agood time to start trying. Since i found out I am definitly pregnant I've been doing some things online looking at message boards, setting up a prenatal calendar etc. During this process I did a due date calculation and found out that I'm due Feb 27! I thought early March would be fine, but I didn't expect late Feb. I'm kind of hoping I miscalculated because the test didn't come up positive for a week after it should have. Don't get me wrong, the baby will be loved no matter what day it is born, even if it is ANOTHER boy;-)
So, we are very excited about our new addition. I'm really nervous right now though because Ryan has Fifth Disease which is not too bad for him, but can cause miscarriage in the first trimester. I was really nervous after talking to the pediaric nurse. The OB nurse made me feel a little bit better. Once I started reading about it online I felt better still. I'm still praying about it though and I have my small group praying for me too- which also gives me a sense of peace about it.
PS I have not edited any colors, links etc.- so don't think those choices mean anything.
So we were aiming for a spring baby. I did a rough calcualtion and figured June would be agood time to start trying. Since i found out I am definitly pregnant I've been doing some things online looking at message boards, setting up a prenatal calendar etc. During this process I did a due date calculation and found out that I'm due Feb 27! I thought early March would be fine, but I didn't expect late Feb. I'm kind of hoping I miscalculated because the test didn't come up positive for a week after it should have. Don't get me wrong, the baby will be loved no matter what day it is born, even if it is ANOTHER boy;-)
So, we are very excited about our new addition. I'm really nervous right now though because Ryan has Fifth Disease which is not too bad for him, but can cause miscarriage in the first trimester. I was really nervous after talking to the pediaric nurse. The OB nurse made me feel a little bit better. Once I started reading about it online I felt better still. I'm still praying about it though and I have my small group praying for me too- which also gives me a sense of peace about it.
PS I have not edited any colors, links etc.- so don't think those choices mean anything.



3 Comments:
I love it! :) Not to worry... I will stay quiet.
I love your countdown ticker thingy too... way cool! Going to have to steal that someday. ;)
By
Anonymous, at 3:42 PM
I like the countdown ticker, too. I'm so excited to be in on the secret! Have you decided when to tell the rest of the family? And TJ? See you sometime on Wednesday...Love you!
By
Anonymous, at 7:18 PM
I told TJ last night when he was here.
By
Periwinkle Jen, at 9:25 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home