Already Showing?!
The second time around they say you show sooner, but this is ridiculous! I was fretting in the mirror a couple days ago that I already look pregnant, but I convinced myself it was just my over active, self critical imagination. I was all nice and convinced that I would be the only one that noticed and I was just being paranoid until we told Jay's parents yesterday. Jay's mom pointed out that I'm a bit bigger in the tummy than I was last pregnancy at this time. Uh-oh, what does this mean for month 9 when I was HUGE last time?! I guess just getting your shape back and fitting into small clothes again does not mean your stomach muscles are back the way they used to be.
I'm not sure how I'm going to get by all week on family vacation wearing a bathing suit with no one noticing I'm pregnant.
I think I'm going to go do some sit ups...well, maybe;-)
I'm not sure how I'm going to get by all week on family vacation wearing a bathing suit with no one noticing I'm pregnant.
I think I'm going to go do some sit ups...well, maybe;-)



2 Comments:
ohmyGOSH, seriously?! You're only like six weeks!! HOLY COW. I'm so glad you are the guinea pig with all this baby stuff. ;)
Mentioned the fifth disease thing to my mom today and she suggested that maybe since you worked in a daycare for awhile that you were already exposed and therefore, immune? Don't know if that makes a difference, but it IS a good point. Did you read anything about that? Curious, because I HAD fifth disease when I was about ten... does that mean I don'thave to worry about being exposed to it while preg? Hrm. She also suggested I bring Ben over and let him get it NOW. LOL. Unfortunately, 'tis too late since you are leavingon vaca.
Sorry for the long comment... havea great vacation! See you when you get back! :)
By
Anonymous, at 5:49 PM
Let's see, you take a person who has NO extra ounces ANYWHERE, add a six-weeks pregnancy and a future grandmother who knows you are expecting...hmm. She might be able to tell, but I doubt anyone else can. Enjoy vacation and don't worry about anything else.
See you Wednesday.
By
Anonymous, at 6:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home