I'm Immune!
The doctor called yesterday. I'm immune to fifth disease. This means the baby should be unaffected. Ryan spiked a 103* temperature(under arm, so really higher) last night and woke up with a temp this morning, but we've been keeping him on the Motrin and he hasn't had a fever since. He has almost been back to his normal self today.
No real symptoms to report yet. Well, I am ravenously hungry, but that's not much different than usual. The pants that I just bought like a month ago that fit SO nicely are tight:-( I really liked them too. I hope I'll be able to make it through summer with my old shorts! Is it too late to start sit ups?!
No real symptoms to report yet. Well, I am ravenously hungry, but that's not much different than usual. The pants that I just bought like a month ago that fit SO nicely are tight:-( I really liked them too. I hope I'll be able to make it through summer with my old shorts! Is it too late to start sit ups?!



2 Comments:
Congratulations again sweetie! Sorry to have guessed your secret - blame Erin and her blog! :)
Whoo Hoo though! 2 Carrie blogs to read now.
By
One Tweet Thing, at 3:25 PM
oh gosh! Dang, that Christina is good... ;) I totally didn't consider that she reads!! Sorry Jen! :\
And Jen, YAY! on immunity to Fifth Disease. One less thing to worry about while prego. :) I have your bigger size khakis and stretchy jeans to give back to you next time I see you.
By
Anonymous, at 4:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home