Baby Pending

pregnancy

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Nausea

When I got up to pee in the middle of the night(I forgot to mention this particular symptom before) I felt nauseous. This morning I had my wonderful Jay bring me something to eat before I got up so I wouldn't have to spend the morning on the bathroom floor. It's working for now. For now I just feel sick. I guess I won't feel pregnant until I can feel the baby move. Maybe hearing the heartbeat will do the trick. We'll see.
I debated whether or not to even post about the nausea because it hasn't been too bad yet and there is a certain someone that is contemplating her next pregnancy and I didn't want to scare her off. I decided not to hold back.

2 Comments:

  • Morning sickness IS miserable, but you know it will be worth it in the end! Don't forget to put some crackers by your bed, just in case Jay is too busy in the morning to bring you breakfast in bed. Put something in your purse, too, for when you are out! Love you,

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

  • It wasn't quite breakfast in bed. It was a piece of bread(we didn't have crackers). It was nice of him though.

    By Blogger Periwinkle Jen, at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home