Baby Pending

pregnancy

Thursday, July 14, 2005

aka Morning Sickness

I read this, 'If you're going to get pregnancy-related nausea (aka morning sickness), it probably will have kicked in by now', on my pregnancy calendar yesterday. So far I have not gotten sick, if you know what I mean, but I have felt nauseous. Does this mean it won't get any worse? Because I can deal with this...well, maybe. I have been eating practically non-stop since that seems to ease the nausea. Later the calendar goes on to say that the sicker you get the less likely you are to miscarry. Do you think they just tell women this so they feel better about their morning sickness?

3 Comments:

  • Glad to hear you are feeling good still - hehe, I'm not sure if this is going to be insulting (comparing hangovers to morning sickness) but I ALWAYS have to eat constantly the next day if I drink too much to stop myself from throwing up. It always seems very strange to me too. (One time, just once, I drank much much MUCH too much in undergrad and had to carry around several boxes of wheat thins for the rest of the WEEKEND! Yes, the hangover was several days in duration. I can't smell vodka today without feeling a bit ill)

    If you really want to know the answer to that last question, I'll tell you what they are probably thinking.

    By Blogger One Tweet Thing, at 12:00 PM  

  • Morning sickness is a bear, especially when you have an almost-two-year-old that requires your attention...so, I really hope it doesn't get any worse! Eating constatnly is fine if it helps you feel better, but remember to avoid constant 'junk' food. You and the baby need nutrition! I love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 PM  

  • 31 weeks until the newest Dunning arrives! The baby's Ferbert cousin should arrive sometime this week...it's so exciting!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home