Maternity Clothes
Well, I did it. I broke out the maternity clothes. The stretchy regular clothes just were not doing it any more. I'm bigger than I look in that picture. Maybe it was the angle or that I pulled my arms up to show my belly, but it is definitely rounder than it looks in that picture. Erin will testify, she noticed at Ryan's party. I'll try to get another picture of my first day in maternity clothes. I feel a little silly. They are all cinched up and I am swimming in them, but they are comfortable. I guess I will be feeling like a blob for a while, so I better get used to it;-)



3 Comments:
Hey, did the shorts fit at all? I thought they might work for a few weeks anyway, since I bought them right after Ben was born, so they fit over my still round and squishy post partum tummy. ;)
By
Erin, at 5:01 PM
They fit, but at the end of the day when I'm sitting down I need to unbutton them because they get uncomfortable. I have been wearing them when I leave the house though. Thanks:-)
By
Periwinkle Jen, at 7:15 PM
lol! I remember having to do that at work when I was still trying to wear my normal pants... gah...
I employed the handy rubber band method for awhile, but eventually, I started popping those too.
By
Erin, at 7:03 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home