Baby Pending

pregnancy

Friday, August 12, 2005

<200 days

According to my little counters I have 199 days left, or 28 weeks 3 days, also known as 7 months. Hmmm. 199 days sounds pretty long. 7 months also sounds kind of long. I think I'll go with the 28 weeks, that doesn't seem as long.
Almost 1/3 done!

6 Comments:

  • 199 days DOES seem a long time; it will fly by, thoug, wait and see.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  

  • Let's be realistic.. it's so NOT going to fly by. ;) Break it up into how many days before something else cool happens... like now you could countdown to your 18-week sonogram. After that... hrm... okay, there's not much else until the birthday. But the waiting is worth it!

    By Blogger Erin, at 12:03 PM  

  • Have you felt the baby move, yet? Wearing maternity clothes? Has Jay felt the baby kick? Picked out the name? See? There *are* things to look forward to.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:27 PM  

  • YEY... good positive attitude... 28 weeks is nuttin'! :-)

    By Blogger Mrs. Flinger, at 5:24 PM  

  • LOL Joan. I did overlook those other fun things... GOOD THINKING! :)

    By Blogger Erin, at 9:02 PM  

  • My second pregnancy did seem a lot faster than my first. I think it was because I had my little guy there and needing me, and capturing my attention. I was focusing on him and not me (like I did when I was pregnant with him). Hopefully yours will go quickly!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home