Poor you. :( I'm sorry... I know how awful it feels. It's kind of trite to say this, I know, but you can always take solace in the fact that throwing up is a good sign that everything is going well! I'm sure that's cold comfort when you are in the middle of heaving... but it's something. ;)
2 Comments:
I'm sorry--wish I could make it better for you. Time WILL fix that, though...
Hope you feel better soon.
By
Anonymous, at 9:52 AM
Poor you. :( I'm sorry... I know how awful it feels. It's kind of trite to say this, I know, but you can always take solace in the fact that throwing up is a good sign that everything is going well! I'm sure that's cold comfort when you are in the middle of heaving... but it's something. ;)
By
Erin, at 12:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home