First Appointment
I have my first OB appointment Thursday. Hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat. If we do then I think we will probably share our news with pretty much everyone we know. I guess it's like a benchmark to me. Once you hear the heartbeat the chances of a full term pregnancy go up a lot. I'll rest a little easier for sure.



4 Comments:
I'm not worried...I just want to know if its a boy or a girl. Can theyb tell that on the first appointment? :
By
Anonymous, at 7:56 PM
Nope, check out my pregnancy calendar(on the sidebar) for August 3. I know, don't give me any grief, I was looking ahead because my appointment is the next day.
By
Periwinkle Jen, at 10:02 PM
Oh, well, I guess I'll take what I get and be happy about it. ;)
By
Anonymous, at 10:32 PM
Yay for OB appointments... I always looked forward to them! Can't wait to hear how it goes!
By
Erin, at 9:16 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home