Baby Pending

pregnancy

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Standing=Nausea

Memories of my previous pregnancy are coming back to me. I had forgotten about the period I spent on the couch. I'm wishing now that I had blogged that pregnancy so I could remember how long it lasted. This is awful, if I stand I feel nauseous. So I sit or lay down. I'm bored and hungry, but I can't do much about it. I can't stand long enough to make anything and I don't have any appealing easy foods left to devour.
Jay is being wonderful taking care of everything around here. He is amazing. Ryan has been pretty good about entertaining himself for very long periods of time. Zach is away. All this adds up to everything being easier for me. Thank God for my wonderful family!

3 Comments:

  • Aww, I'm sorry you feel so bad. Your family is doing a good job of cooperating, though. It won't last forever! Love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

  • I think you told me it lasted until 12 or 13 weeks. I remember these long conversations where I'd grill you (from work when I was supposed to be uhh... working)about what it was all like... I also remember I first saw the pregnant Jen when you were like three months along and you weren't spending your days on the couch by then. ;)

    See? Aren't you glad I was obsessed with these details now? ;)

    By Blogger Erin, at 5:33 PM  

  • You're a good friend, Erin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home