Just when I was beginning to feel human again...
I could just make out the light at the end of the morning sickness tunnel. I was starting to feel like I could do things again. I even left the house a few times. I wasn't great, but I was feeling better. All that went out the window last night. I guess I over did it the past couple days because last night was the worst I've felt yet. Today wasn't too much better except that I've managed to not actually "get sick" for lack of a better term that is not disgusting. So if it were not for my wonderful husband these past few weeks I would be going insane right about now.
He has been taking care of everything from laundry and dishes to taking the kids outside to play after work. He has been amazing. So thanks to the daddy for not just getting me into this position and calling his job done, but helping me through. I love you! You're the best.
He has been taking care of everything from laundry and dishes to taking the kids outside to play after work. He has been amazing. So thanks to the daddy for not just getting me into this position and calling his job done, but helping me through. I love you! You're the best.



4 Comments:
I hate this. When I came back to the States, I was supposed to be close enough to be able to help out at times like this...I just hate it.
Keep up the good work, Jay. :)
Love you both.
By
Anonymous, at 1:05 PM
pukey mommy = healthy baby! Keep on keep on keep on pukin'... sorry, got a Brady Bunch song stuck in my head just now. ;)
By
Erin, at 4:23 PM
I've never heard that before. Hey, I'm all for healthy babies!
By
Anonymous, at 4:56 PM
Joan, I have no idea if it's actually true. But that's what everyone always told me when I was puking for 32 weeks straight. HA! It was of cold comfort. ;)
By
Erin, at 7:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home