Baby Pending

pregnancy

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I did stuff!

I did stuff yesterday! This may not sound so impressive to you, but it really is. I'm in what I call my "couch period" of pregnancy. Last time this lasted quite a few weeks. I couldn't get up without feeling sick and/or woozy. Yesterday I had sporadic moments of not feeling like I was dying. I actually picked up some, did a tiny bit of laundry and dishes. I also played play dough with the boys for an hour or so. I made lunches and dinner for the boys and me(we had to eat dinner early so Zach could get to VBS). This was quite a lot for my couch period. I did sort of wear myself out. Hopefully I will have some productive time today too. I am going to take it easier if I do though. I have a meeting at church tonight, so I need to conserve my energy.

4 Comments:

  • ROFL. Your couch period! LOL!
    I think of that period more as my "eat five breakfasts then puke in the sink while brushing my teeth" period. ;)

    By Blogger Erin, at 8:58 AM  

  • You did quite a bit for being in the throes of morning sickness! I hope it is getting better. I felt too sick last night to go for a walk with my hubby and Callie, but for the most part I am feeling better too.

    Have you tried chewing gum when start to feel sick? Big Red gum works for me. Of course, NOTHING worked when I was preggy with Callie.
    At least you were able to enjoy some time with your boys! :)
    Erin

    By Blogger Erin, at 9:25 AM  

  • For all those who are confused(and I know you are) there are now two Erins that have this blog address:-) The first one here is the Erin we all know and love. The second is a new Erin I met in the blog world. She has a daughter Ryan's age named Callie and is due with her second child in Feb:-)

    By Blogger Periwinkle Jen, at 10:19 AM  

  • Congratulations on your burst of productivity. At this stage of reproductivity, it IS a big deal. Although, sometimes I think necessity forces us to do things we really don't feel like doing...

    I know your boys enjoyed the Play Dough fun. Keep up the good work, Mom! Love you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home